Sunday, March 4, 2018

From the Chanel Spring-Summer 2018 Collection: Mare-Chiaro Stylo Yeux Waterproof Eyeliner, or “When Green Is Good”

So, I collect a lot of things. Like, right now I’m collecting broken ballpoint pens, apparently. LOL! I have six of them on my desk, and NONE OF THEM WORK. I just need to throw them away…
I don’t know what my problem is. I think I might be a hoarder in training…
Actually, I know I am, and I have to fight the urge to hoard daily, but that’s another story for another time! AHEM.
I also collect pencils… Chanel eyeliner pencils, that is. And if you don’t know about the Stylo Yeux line, allow me to rock your world. I believe they are, dare I say it, the best high-end liners around.
Stylo Yeux is Chanel’s line of skinny twist-up waterproof pencils, and the basic black shade from the permanent line, 88 Noir Intense, is my go-to black liner and all-time fave.
Seriously, I could write a book of sonnets about it, and some of the LE shades are also epic, like Noir Petrole and Legendary Green.
The Spring-Summer 2018 Collection introduces a gorgeous $33 LE green called Mare-Chiaro, which is a borough in Naples, Italy (thanks, Interwebz!), Chanel Global Creative Makeup and Color Designer Lucia Pica’s hometown.

No comments:

Post a Comment